2016 review of top social media posts & amazing photos
Happy New Year
Are you wondering, why are we posting our yearly review later than other sites? We believe in doing things differently. That’s how we act differently than others. I would like to share some posts with you that have done exceptionally well on different social media platforms. Let us start with Twitter first.
- Post about Agra This post had close to 11,000 impressions. I know for some of the readers and other bloggers this is a small number. Considering we started on Twitter about 4 months ago, this was the most successful post so far on Twitter. We know there are more posts that will do better than these, however, for now, it is a big accomplishment for us. This post did excellent on Facebook too. We had over 200 activities on this post of Facebook.
- This is actually a small tweet. It is not related to our travels. It is more like a review, that received more attention that some of my successful posts. I dropped my phone and said thank you to the cell phone case company. I had 4,000 impressions, 209 engagements, and 153 media engagements. We were just trying to share our good experience, however, this Tweet became a successful Tweet for us. Thank you, Speck.
- Our Twitter account had close to 50,000 impressions over last 5 months. Again, this is a small number, however, a big number for us considering we just started on Twitter.
- Our Facebook post had close to 200 views about Fireworks in New Delhi during the festival of Diwali. Facebook brought us some new readers and they have shared their thoughts on Facebook.
- Another Facebook post went viral. We had close to 300 views and actions on this post about All inclusive.
Other viral posts:
Besides the above posts, some other posts that went viral. Make sure to read these posts and enjoy.
For the year 2017, we have some exciting trips planned. So stay tuned for more fun. Besides the trips, we will be visiting some of Calgary Hotels. Until next post, enjoy.